Employment Acceptance Letter

An employment letter is used for professional purposes so it has to be printed on a company's letter head. The letter has to address a specific person. The person's name and contact address have to be mentioned right in the beginning of the letter. The main purpose of writing this should feature in the first paragraph.

Employment letter is an official business correspondence. It is the documentary evidence that you are working at particular organization till date. Many a times an employee needs this for many reasons. If he is seeking a loan, the finance providers may ask for the salary slip as well as employment letter. At times if a person wants to take admission for advanced studies and work experience is mandatory, then the educational institution may ask for the employment letter.
Sample Employment Acceptance Letter :

Mr. Charlie Brown,

H.R. Manager

High Rise Sales Corp.

23, Fr. Mathew Pl,

Great River Rd.,

Fresno, California

Mr. Brown,

I am writing this letter to thank you for such a great opportunity you have given to me.

I want to give you complete assurance that I will never let you down. I will handle all my responsibilities very efficiently, no matter what situation I may be in.

I take this job offer given to me as a great opportunity to prove my capabilities, and deliver my best for this company.

I will make sure that every step of mine is productive to this company in one or other way during.

I am satisfied with the terms & conditions mentioned in my job offer. I am highly delighted to accept this offer from such a reputed company. I will givemy100%to this company and I will contribute to the success of this company with my knowledge and skills developed during my previous employment. I will work out every possible plan and scheme that can give better results.

At last, I again want to thank you for considering me for this position. I work dedicatedly in your company.

Sincerely,
Peter Cooke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing an Nomination Letter for an Award

Write a Effective Cover Letter

Tips on How to Write a College Acceptance Letter